The Powecom KN95 personal respirator, which ships from stock directly from our Mount Vernon, NY warehouse, is an FDA authorized respirator face mask made of a multi-layer filtration system of non-woven breathable fibers and is utilized globally. To ensure same day delivery this mask is The Powecom KN95 is manufactured by Guangzhou Powecom Labor Insurance Supplies Co., LTD., and us FDA authorized for use in healthcare settings by HCP during the COVID-19 public health emergency: https://www.fda.gov/media/136664/download. FDA authorized respirators should be used in accordance with CDC recommendations. For the most current CDC recommendations on optimizing respirator use, please visit the CDC webpage: Strategies for Optimizing the Supply of N95 Respirators.
Guangzhou Powecom Labor Insurance Supplies Co., Ltd., the manufacturer of our FDA authorized KN95 respirator mask, has designated Bona Fide Masks™ as their premier distributor in the United States.
FDA Appendix A, updated August 28, 2020, listing non-NIOSH approved respirators can be found here: FDA Appendix A - Authorized Respirators.
American Dental Association infographic on understanding mask types can be found here: ADA Understanding Mask Types
- 46% non-woven polypropelene, 28% melt-blown fabric, 26% ES hot air cotton.
- Ear loops: Latex free
- Nose piece: Adjustable aluminum
- Construction: Multi-layer filtration system of non-woven soft and breathable fibers.
- All respirators manufactured after May 20th are affixed with an anti-fake sticker that can be used to verify authenticity.
- KN95 mask is not intended for use as a surgical mask or to provide liquid barrier protection.
- For Guangzhou Powecom Labor Insurance Supplies Co., LTD. KN95 CE certificate, please click here.
For more information, please see Terms and Conditions for Product Purchases.